Sunday, July 25, 2010

New to Blogging

So, here I am, starting something new. This is my first "official" blog, and I'm a little nervous. First I guess I should introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Rhonda. I've been into art for as long as I can remember. A few years ago I discovered 3D rendering and have had fun with it, but my heart has stayed with drawing and painting. Though I have been enjoying vector art for turning my doodles into tee designs. I also have a thing for photography, but only own a simple point and click camera. When I win the lottery I'm hoping to get a better outfit going, maybe a nice Canon or something.

Now I know that my blog is looking a little sad right now, but I plan on working out the kinks within the week. So stop back in a check out the new look and maybe a few sneak peeks of what I'm working on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment